*Odometer is 19744 miles below market average!
2015 Kia Forte LX FWD Gray 6-Speed Automatic 1.8L I4 DOHC Dual CVVT 4 Speakers, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6.0J x 15" Steel Wheels w/Full Covers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AM/FM/CD/MP3 Audio System, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Carpeted Floor Mats, CD player, Cloth Seat Trim, Cruise Control w/Steering-Wheel-Mounted Controls, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual Illuminated Visor Vanity Mirrors, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Mirrors w/LED Turn Signals, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front wheel independent suspension, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Knit/Tricot Cloth Seat Trim, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Popular Package, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Rear window defroster, Remote Keyless Entry w/Trunk Opener, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Tweeter Speakers, Variably intermittent wipers.
26/39 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best UberX Candidates
* Spacious interior for both sedan and coupe; many features available; strong engines on EX and SX trims; easy-to-use controls; lengthy warranty coverage. Source: Edmunds
* Coming back for 2015 is the Kia Forte5. It is peppy, economical, and surprisingly loaded with tech features. It's larger and roomier than the previous generation of Fortes, and boasts a new, sportier exterior. As with all Kia models, the 2015 Forte5 packs a lot of bang for your buck. The quieter engine and refined suspension mean a pleasant ride that feels like a larger, more expensive car. You can choose either the six-speed manual transmission or the six-speed automatic overdrive w/ Sportmatic. Choose from a 2.0L engine that can produce up to 173hp or a turbocharged 1.6L that puts out 201hp. Depending on your choice of trim, you'll enjoy fuel economy ranging from an EPA estimated 21 MPG in the city, to 33 MPG on the highway. The trunk is generously-sized, larger than most compact vehicles, meaning you can fit all your gear, from groceries to golf clubs. Standard equipment includes steering wheel mounted audio controls, bluetooth, electronic stability control, and heated door mirrors. For added style, consider the available Premium Package, with items such as leather seat trim, power sunroof, push button start, ventilated driver's seat, heated front/ rear seats and heated steering wheel. With the available UVO eServices Infotainment System you can control a number of features when paired with a compatible device. Also available is voice-command navigation. It offers a vivid color, touch screen and relays real-time highway conditions from SiriusXM Traffic (real time updates require paid SiruiusXM subscription). Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* The Forte offers a little something for everyone. There's a practical 4-door sedan, an even more practical hatchback, and a sporty 2-door. It also offers plenty of high tech features, and a very generous warranty. Source: KBB.com
Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive?
- 7-Day Lowest-Price Protection Guarantee
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 7-Day Offer to Purchase Your Vehicle