2011 GMC Acadia SLT-1 7 Passenger AWD Carbon Black Metallic 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive 3.6L V6 SIDI 19" x 7.5" Machined Aluminum Wheels, 2-Way Power Front Passenger Seat, 5-Gauge Instrumentation, 7-Passenger Seating (2-2-3 Seating Configuration), 8-Way Power Driver Seat, Acoustical Insulation Package, BluetoothÂ® For Phone, Body-Color Bodyside Moldings, Body-Color Heated Power-Adjustable Outside Mirrors, Bose Premium 10-Speaker Audio System, Carpeted Removable Front 2nd & 3rd Row Floor Mats, Digital Compass Display, Double Dual Exhaust w/Chrome Tips, Dual SkyScape 2-Panel Power Sunroof, Front Round Halogen Fog Lamps, Fully automatic headlights, Heated Driver & Front Passenger Seats, Heavy-Duty Cooling System, Inside Rear-View Auto-Dimming Mirror, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Power Rear Liftgate Body, Power Windows w/Driver Express-Down, Preferred Equipment Group 4SA, Preferred Package, Rear Audio System Controls, Rear-View Camera System, Remote Vehicle Start, Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls, Trailer Hitch, Trailering Equipment, Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist, Universal Home Remote, Variable Effort Power Steering. ONE OWNER. LOCAL TRADE.
* 2011 IIHS Top Safety Pick (built after 1/11)
* If you need lots of room to haul people and cargo but hate the look of a minivan, you'll like the 2011 GMC Acadia. It combines a large, usable interior and good gas mileage with attractive SUV-like exterior styling. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride; seating for up to eight passengers; adult-friendly split-folding third-row seat; massive cargo area; top safety scores. Source: Edmunds
Why Buy from Bergstrom Automotive?
- A Team driven to deliver great guest service
- Upfront pricing, fast and friendly
- Negotiation free buying experience
- Non-commissioned sales team
- Price Protection Guarantee
- 3 days, no questions asked, money back guarantee
- Every vehicle comes with a warranty
- Two offers to purchase your vehicle
- Financing options for every credit situation
- Invested in our communities